KNOCK DOWN – COCKROACH KILLER – Aerosol 439 g
60 Day Cockroach Killing Action
Kills when insects crawl on treated surface
Water Based formulation
All angle 360 degree spray action for ease of use
Custom cap with holder for extension tube for precise cracks and crevice
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY FOR:
*Do not use in food storage areas or on surfaces that may contain food*
*Provide adequate ventilation after indoor use*.
*KEEP PETS AND CHILDREN AWAY FROM SURFACE UNTIL DRY.*
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT.
Eliminates & KILLS:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: CONTINUOUS COCKROACH KILLING ACTION FOR 60 DAYS
For use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment to control cockroaches.
General Information: Permethrin is a synthetic version of pyrethrins. Pyrethrins have long been known for rapid knockdown of insects. Although permethrin is more stable than pyrethrins, it is still degraded by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. This results in a relatively short residual life in the presence of sunlight. When protected from the sun, permethrin will provide residual/long lasting activity.
KNOCK DOWN Cockroach Killer is ready to use. Within the specified use location, to enhance effectiveness of this product, apply this product directly to the cockroaches where possible.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS: SHAKE CAN WELL BEFORE USING. Hold container approximately 30 cm from surface being sprayed and spray until wet. Thorough applications produce a coating which will vaporize into cracks and crevices, for insect control. Treatment must only be repeated if pest problem persist or reoccurs. Unpainted or unsealed concrete surfaces may require repeated application after two weeks if necessary. Provide adequate ventilation after indoor use. Good sanitary practices should be maintained to prevent re-infestation.
- DO NOT contaminate food/feed. DO NOT apply to surfaces that may come into contact with food/feed.
- DO NOT apply when people or pets or livestock are present.
- DO NOT allow people or pets or livestock to enter treated areas until sprays have dried.
- DO NOT allow spray to drip or allow drift onto non-target surfaces.
- DO NOT apply to people, pets, livestock or sources of electricity.
- DO NOT apply to furniture, mattresses, linens, toys or clothing.
- When applied indoors, DO NOT apply to overhead areas or in confined spaces (for example, attics, crawlspaces, small storage rooms, closets).
- When applied indoors, ventilate treated areas after application by opening windows and doors or using fans, where required, to aid in the circulation of air.
- When applied outdoors, DO NOT apply in areas where plants are grown for food or feed (e.g., vegetables, fruit, and herbs).
- DO NOT apply as a space spray or broadcast application.
- The application of this product to vinyl and aluminum siding (particularly lightly colored, aged, weathered or otherwise damaged) may result in staining, bleaching or discoloration. Factors such as extreme heat and direct sunlight can promote damage. Before applying, treat a small area of the siding and evaluate 30 minutes later to allow any potential staining to occur. / Always pre-test a small inconspicuous area to be treated, for colour fastness and staining. Evaluate 30 minutes after test application for potential staining. Regardless of the test results, do not apply to vinyl or aluminum siding while exposed to direct sunlight or during the heat of the day. /Never apply to vinyl or aluminum siding while exposed to direct sunlight or during the heat of day.
- This product may stain or damage certain plastic, rubber and asphalt materials such as tiles, floor covering and carpets. Apply with caution to surfaces and avoid excessive wetting.
- Do not apply to tapestries, wall paper or similar materials that may stain. Do not apply to draperies, wallpaper or similar materials that may be stained.
- (For all other surfaces,) test a small inconspicuous area of the surface to be treated for color fastness & staining before full application.
HOW TO APPLY: DO NOT APPLY AS A SPACE SPRAY OR BROADCAST APPLICATION.
Apply as a crack and crevice, spot or treatment only (to kill cockroaches). Spot treatment is localized to surface area not more than 0.2 m2. Spots are not to be adjoining and the combined area of spots is not to exceed 10% of the total surface area of a room. Crack and crevice is an application directly into narrow openings on the surface of the structure. It does not include the treatment of exposed surfaces. Narrow openings typically occur at expansion joints, utility entry points and along baseboards and mouldings.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSIDE BUILDING
To Kill cockroaches: Thoroughly treat inside building surfaces, including cracks, crevices in walls, floors and ceilings; along and behind baseboards; around water pipes and tanks; walls behind and floors beneath appliances (e.g., refrigerators and stoves) and furniture (e.g., shelves, drawers, cabinets and storage units); around sinks, drains and pipes;, around garbage containers; around interior foundations; localized area around garbage cans; localized areas of floors and floor coverings and points of entry (e.g., around windows and doors).
Treatment must only be repeated after 7 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN