DIRECTIONS FOR USE: CONTINUOUS COCKROACH KILLING ACTION FOR 60 DAYS
For use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment to control Bedbugs, Ants, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Spiders, Sowbugs, Silverfish, Dog and Cat Fleas, Brown Dog Ticks and House Flies.
General Information: Permethrin is a synthetic version of pyrethrins. Pyrethrins have long been known for rapid knockdown of insects. Although permethrin is more stable than pyrethrins, it is still degraded by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. This results in a relatively short residual life in the presence of sunlight. When protected from the sun, permethrin will provide residual/long lasting activity.
KNOCK DOWN Crawling Insect Killer III is ready to use. Within the specified use location, to enhance effectiveness of this product, apply this product directly to the Bedbugs, Ants, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Spiders, Sowbugs, Silverfish, Dog and Cat Fleas, Brown Dog Ticks and House Flies where possible.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS: SHAKE CAN WELL BEFORE USING. Hold container approximately 30 cm from surface being sprayed and spray until wet. Thorough applications produce a coating which will vaporize into cracks and crevices for insect control. Treatment must only be repeated if pest problem persist or reoccurs. Unpainted or unsealed concrete surfaces may require repeated application after two weeks if necessary. Provide adequate ventilation after indoor use. Good sanitary practices should be maintained to prevent re- infestation.
- DO NOT apply to any body of water.
- DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
- Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty.
- DO NOT contaminate food/feed. DO NOT apply to surfaces that may come into contact with food/feed.
- DO NOT apply when people or pets or livestock are present.
- DO NOT allow people or pets or livestock to enter treated areas until sprays have dried.DO NOT allow spray to drip or allow drift onto non-target surfaces.
- DO NOT apply to people, pets, livestock or sources of electricity.
- DO NOT apply to furniture (excluding bookcases and storage furniture), mattresses, linens, toys or clothing.
- When applied indoors, DO NOT apply to overhead areas or in confined spaces (for example, attics, crawlspaces, small storage rooms, closets).
- When applied indoors, ventilate treated areas after application by opening windows and doors or using fans, where required, to aid in the circulation of air.
- When applied outdoors, DO NOT apply in areas where plants are grown for food or feed (e.g., vegetables, fruit, and herbs).
- DO NOT apply as a space spray or broadcast application.
- The application of this product to vinyl and aluminum siding (particularly lightly colored, aged, weathered or otherwise damaged) may result in staining, bleaching or discoloration. Factors such as extreme heat and direct sunlight can promote damage. Before applying, treat a small area of the siding and evaluate 30 minutes later to allow
any potential staining to occur. / Always pre-test a small inconspicuous area to be treated, for colour fastness and staining. Evaluate 30 minutes after test application for potential staining. Regardless of the test results, do not apply to vinyl or aluminum siding while exposed to direct sunlight or during the heat of the day. /Never apply to vinyl or aluminum siding while exposed to direct sunlight or during the heat of day.
- This product may stain or damage certain plastic, rubber and asphalt materials such as tiles, floor covering and carpets. Apply with caution to surfaces and avoid excessive wetting.
- Do not apply to tapestries, wall paper or similar materials that may stain. Do not apply to draperies, wallpaper or similar materials that may be stained.
- (For all other surfaces,) test a small inconspicuous area of the surface to be treated for color fastness & staining before full application.
HOW TO APPLY: DO NOT APPLY AS A SPACE SPRAY OR BROADCAST APPLICATION.
Apply as a crack and crevice or spot treatment only (to kill ants and cockroaches). Spot treatment is localized to surface area not more than 0.2 m2. Spots are not to be adjoining and the combined area of spots is not to exceed 10% of the total surface area of a room. Crack and crevice is an application directly into narrow openings on the surface of the structure. It does not include the treatment of exposed surfaces. Narrow openings typically occur at expansion joints, utility entry points and along baseboards and mouldings.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSIDE BUILDINGS:
To Kill Ants, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Sowbugs, Spiders, Silverfish:
Thoroughly treat inside building surfaces, including cracks, crevices in walls, floors and ceilings; along and behind baseboards; around water pipes and tanks; walls behind and floors beneath appliances (e.g., refrigerators and stoves) and furniture (e.g., shelves, drawers, cabinets and storage units); around sinks, drains and pipes;, around garbage containers; around interior foundations; localized area around garbage cans; localized areas of floors and floor coverings and points of entry (e.g., around windows and doors). For silverfish, also spray the cracks and crevices in bookcases. Remove all objects before treatment of bookcases where books, clothing, toys, towels and other items are stored. Treated bookcases must be dry before replacing stored items.
For ants, also spray trails and nests.
Treatment must only be repeated after 7 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs.
To Kill House Flies: Spot treatment only. Spray inside building surfaces around points of entry (e.g., screen frames, doors and window frames), around light fixtures and to localized areas of walls, floors and ceilings. House flies will be killed when they land and crawl on the treated building surfaces. Treatment must only be repeated after 7 days if
pest problem persists or reoccurs.
To Kill Fleas (Adult and Larvae) And Brown Dog Ticks (Adult and Nymphs):
DO NOT apply to furniture, mattresses, linens, toys or clothing. Apply to indoor building surfaces, including cracks and crevices in walls and floors, along and behind baseboards, window and door frames, and localized areas of floor and floor coverings. Pet bedding may be entirely treated with this product or replaced with clean, fresh bedding after other listed areas are treated. Treatment must only be repeated after 7 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs.DO NOT SPRAY PETS WITH THIS PRODUCT. Only treat pets with products specifically registered for use on that type of pet. For effective flea and tick control indoors, clean any area used by the pet. Cleaning the areas includes vacuuming floors, carpets, furniture, etc. (discard vacuum bag after use) and washing the pet’s bedding, living quarters, and surrounding area.
To Kill Bed Bugs: DO NOT apply to the mattress, headboard, footboard or furniture. Apply to inside building surfaces including, cracks and crevices in the walls, floors and ceilings; along and behind baseboards and moldings; and localized areas of walls behind and floors beneath furniture (e.g., bed and nightstand). To enhance effectiveness of this product, apply this product directly to bed bugs where possible. Treatment must only be repeated after 7 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs.
OUTDOORS ON THE EXTERIOR SURFACES OF BUILDINGS AND PATIOS, PORCHES, AND DECKS:
To Kill Ants, Fleas, House flies, Sowbugs, Spiders and Brown Dog Ticks: For use outdoors on the exterior surfaces of buildings and on patios, porches and decks. Apply to the outside surfaces of foundations, under eaves troughs, around light fixtures, and places where listed pests enter (e.g., screens, doors, window frames). This product may also be applied to garbage cans and localized areas of patios, porches and decks. For house flies, apply as a spot treatment only. Houseflies will be killed when they land and crawl on the treated surfaces.
For (pavement) ants, spray onto ant trails, into ant nests and points of entry. For spiders, apply the exterior surfaces of buildings and on patios, porches and decks including under eaves, awnings and canopies. Treatment must only be repeated after 14 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs.
For ants in non-crop areas: Apply directly into ant hills. Treatment must only be repeated after 7 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN