KNOCK DOWN™ – PRO-152 RTU HOME & AREA INSECTICIDE
A READY-TO-USE Insecticide For Both Indoors and Outdoors
- For use in and around the house
- Crack & Crevice treatment
- For Control of: Ants, Carpet Beetles, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders,
Brown Dog Ticks, Fleas, Flies and Mosquitoes
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
*KEEP PETS AND CHILDREN AWAY FROM SURFACE UNTIL DRY.*
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Ants, Carpet Beetles, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Spiders, Brown Dog Ticks and Fleas, House Flies and Mosquitoes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- DO NOT apply to any body of water.
- DO NOT contaminate irrigation or drinking water supplies or aquatic habitats by cleaning of equipment or disposal of wastes.
- Avoid application of this product when winds are gusty.
- DO NOT contaminate food/feed. DO NOT apply to surfaces that may come into contact with food/feed.
- DO NOT use in food handling, storage, or preparation areas while food is present.
- DO NOT apply when people, pets or livestock are present.
- DO NOT allow people, pets or livestock to enter treated areas until sprays have dried.
- DO NOT allow spray to drip or allow drift onto non-target surfaces.
- DO NOT apply to people, pets, livestock or sources of electricity
- DO NOT apply to furniture, mattresses, linens, toys or clothing.
- When applied indoors, DO NOT apply to overhead areas or in confined spaces (for example, attics, and crawlspaces).
- When applied indoors, ventilate treated areas after application by opening windows and doors or using fans where required to aid in the circulation of air. Following treatment, do not access areas for a minimum of 15 minutes and do not re‐enter before ventilation is complete.
- DO NOT apply as a space spray or broadcast application.
How to Apply:
USE ONLY AS A SPOT OR CRACK AND CREVICE APPLICATION.
FOR SPOT APPLICATION: Spot treatment is localized to a surface area not more than 0.2 m2. Spots are not to be adjoining and the combined area of spots is not to exceed 10% of the total surface area of a room.
FOR CRACK AND CREVICE APPLICATION: Crack and crevice is an application directly into narrow openings on the surface of the structure. It does not include the treatment of exposed surfaces. Narrow openings typically occur at expansion joints, utility entry points and along baseboards and mouldings.
Application Instructions: [SHAKE (WELL) BEFORE USE. HOLD CONTAINER UPRIGHT.]
[APPLY IN SHORT BURSTS.] Within the specified use location, to enhance effectiveness of this product, apply this product directly to the listed pest where possible.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSIDE BUILDINGS:
To Kill Ants, Carpet Beetles, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Spiders:
Spray small amounts of this product as a crack and crevice o spot application to indoor building
surfaces, including dark corners of rooms; cracks and crevices in walls, floors and ceilings; along baseboards and door and window frames; around sinks; to walls behind and floors beneath appliances (e.g., stoves, refrigerators) and furniture (e.g., cabinets); around garbage cans, plumbing and other utility installations; around points of entry (e.g., windows, doors). For ants, also spray trails and nests. Treatment must only be repeated after 7 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs.
To Kill Brown Dog Ticks and Fleas: DO NOT SPRAY PETS WITH THIS PRODUCT. Only treat pets with products specifically registered for use on that type of pet. For effective flea and tick control, treatment of the pet should be combined with the cleanup and sanitation of any area used by the pet. Vacuum floors, carpets, furniture, etc. (discard vacuum bag after use) and wash the pet’s bedding, living quarters, and surrounding area. Apply to indoor building surfaces, including cracks and crevices in walls and floors, along and behind baseboards, window and door frames, and localized areas of floor and floor coverings. Pet bedding may be entirely treated with this product or replaced with clean, fresh bedding after other listed areas are treated. Treatment must only be repeated after 7 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs.
FOR OUTDOOR USE ON THE EXTERIOR SURFACES OF BUILDINGS AND ON PORCHES, PATIOS AND DECKS:
House Flies and Mosquitoes: For use as an aid in reducing nuisance from house flies and mosquitoes. For use as a spot application to localized areas on the exterior surfaces of buildings (including garages) and localized areas on porches, patios and decks. Apply to the outside surfaces of foundations, under eaves troughs, around light fixtures, and places where insects enter (e.g., screens, doors, window frames). House Flies and mosquitoes coming to rest on treated surfaces will be killed. Treatment must only be repeated after 14 days if pest problem persists or reoccurs.
Do not use tetramethrin in food handling, storage, or preparation areas while food is present.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN