PiACTIVE™ KIDS INSECT REPELLENT
Live Free Deet Free™ Strong Protection, Gentle on Skin™
RELAX….WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!™
Formulation: PiACTIVE™ Kuus Inc. proprietary formulation achieving the Best Possible Repellent for your protection.
Fight the Bite™ from TICKS and MOSQUITOES, and BLACK FLIES.
- Dry touch, Non-scented, Not oily, greasy or sticky.
- Will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- GET OUTDOORS & PLAY!
- 12 hour effective protection from TICKS & MOSQUITOES, and 10 hour protection from BLACK FLIES.PiACTIVE™ is recommended by the World Health Organization, Canadian Pediatric Society, and the committee to advise on tropical medicine and travel (CATMAT), as a first line of defense in Tropical climate regions and for children 6 months and older.
- PiACTIVE™ is recommended by the World Health Organization, Canadian Pediatric Society, and the committee to advise on tropical medicine and travel (CATMAT), as a first line of defense in Tropical climate regions.
- PiACTIVE™ has been dermatologically tested. Human patch testing was for the determination of irritating effects on human skin, none of the subjects showed any reaction or none of the human subjects showed any irritating skin effects. As with all products applied to the skin, test a small area to ensure no adverse reactions prior to use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Apply and reapply a repellent according to the label directions. Don’t overuse the
products, but, be sure to apply the amount of repellent indicated on the label. If you don’t
follow the label directions, the product may not be as effective as you expect. The label
on the insect repellent product is your guide to using our products safely and effectively.
- The effectiveness of the product can vary due to conditions such as:
As per the label, always keep the product and the cap away from children at all times.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT – KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For children 6 months and older.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Icaridin – 20%
Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote, or endorse any product).