Mosquito Shield™ PiACTIVE™ KIDS INSECT REPELLENT
Live Free Deet Free™ Strong Protection, Gentle on Skin™
Relax…We’ve got you covered!™ FIGHT THE BITE!™
Mosquito Shield™ PiACTIVE™ KIDS Insect Repellent Spray provides long-lasting, 12 hour effective protection from MOSQUITOES and TICKS, and 10 hour protection from BLACK FLIES.
- PiACTIVE™ is recommended by the World Health Organization, Canadian Pediatric Society, and the committee to advise on tropical medicine and travel (CATMAT), as a first line of defense in Tropical climate regions.
- PiACTIVE™ has been dermatologically tested. Human patch testing was for the determination of irritating effects on human skin, none of the subjects showed any reaction or none of the human subjects showed any irritating skin effects.
- Not oily, greasy or sticky.
Will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- Apply and reapply a repellent according to the label directions. Don’t overuse the
products, but, be sure to apply the amount of repellent indicated on the label. If you don’t
follow the label directions, the product may not be as effective as you expect. The label
on the insect repellent product is your guide to using our products safely and effectively.
- The effectiveness of the product can vary due to conditions such as:
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Icaridin…….20%
- As with all products applied to the skin, test a small area to ensure no adverse reactions prior to use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Compass disclaimer and tips:
The compass has been subject to limited testing. Remove the cap from the bottle when using the compass. Compass accuracy is affected by building and steel structures. It is recommended to always test the compass to determine the level of accuracy first before your next adventure. The compass is meant as a backup aid and not as a substitute for high end hiking compasses. “No claims, representations or warranties, whether express or implied, are made by KUUS Inc. as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of the compass. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of the compass.”
If the compass breaks the liquid in the compass is mineral oil. If the top of the compass comes off there is a pin the compass sits on so as to move freely in the liquid. Be careful when handling a broken compass so that you do not prick yourself. DISCARD COMPASS IMMEDIATELY IF BROKEN – CHOCKING HAZARD.
As per the label, always keep the product and the cap away from children at all times.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT – KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For children 6 months and older.
Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote, or endorse any product).