KNOCK DOWN – MAX FLYING INSECT KILLER – BVT 212 g
Pyrethrins 0.975 %
Piperonyl Butoxide 1.950 %
N-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide 3.210 %
for 212g Aerosol for BVT (Battery Variable Timer) Dispenser Domestic
USE AREAS: Restaurants, Food Plants, Hospitals, Food Service Establishments, Lodges, Resorts, Dairies, Horse Stables, Cow Barns and Poultry Houses while they are in operation. Also for use in Meat Processing Plants when not in operation
DO NOT use in dwellings (for example houses, apartments) or in rooms attached to dwellings (for example garage, basement), schools, daycare centers, hospital wards, guest rooms of hotels, motels, and resorts, or any area where children may spend more than 4 hours in a day.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT – KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote or endorse any product).
How to use:
- It is designed for use with the Knock Down BVT dispenser (KD201A).
- The dispenser automatically activates the special metered valve every 7.5 or 15 minutes.
- Within 24 hours the area is relatively free of flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths.
- With continued use, insect annoyance will be reduced.
- Effectiveness of this product will be noticeable within 1 hour after the dispenser is activated.
- One unit per 170 m3 (6000 ft3 e.g. 30′ X 25′ X 8′-H) of unobstructed space should be considered as an average with adjustments made depending on specific conditions at usage site.
- As with any method of insect control, best results are achieved when sanitation and other positive insect prevention practices are followed.
Areas of use: Restaurants, Food Plants, Hospitals, Food Service Establishments, Lodges, Resorts, Dairies, Horse Stables, Cow Barns and Poultry Houses while they are in operation. Also for use in Meat Processing Plants when not in operation. Use area must have at least 170 cubic metres of free flow air space.
*Provide adequate ventilation after indoor use*.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT.