REGISTRATION NO. 28584 PEST CONTROL PRODUCTS ACT
USE AREAS: Restaurants, Food Plants, Hospitals, Food Service Establishments, Lodges, Resorts, Dairies, Horse Stables, Cow Barns and Poultry Houses while they are in operation. Also for use in Meat Processing Plants when not in operation
DO NOT use in dwellings (for example houses, apartments) or in rooms attached to dwellings (for example garage, basement), schools, daycare centers, hospital wards, guest rooms of hotels, motels, and resorts, or any area where children may spend more than 4 hours in a day.
How to use:
- It is designed for use with the Knock Down BVT dispenser (KD201A).
- The dispenser automatically activates the special metered valve every 7.5 or 15 minutes.
- Within 24 hours the area is relatively free of flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths.
- With continued use, insect annoyance will be reduced.
- Effectiveness of this product will be noticeable within 1 hour after the dispenser is activated.
- One unit per 170 m3 (6000 ft3 e.g. 30′ X 25′ X 8′-H) of unobstructed space should be considered as an average with adjustments made depending on specific conditions at usage site.
- As with any method of insect control, best results are achieved when sanitation and other positive insect prevention practices are followed.
Areas of use: Restaurants, Food Plants, Hospitals, Food Service Establishments, Lodges, Resorts, Dairies, Horse Stables, Cow Barns and Poultry Houses while they are in operation. Also for use in Meat Processing Plants when not in operation. Use area must have at least 170 cubic metres of free flow air space.
*Provide adequate ventilation after indoor use*.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- click on the “PMRA” tab (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) tab to view the full label in English and French.
Please Click the link under Registration Number for full details: