REGISTRATION NO. 31411
– For Control of Exposed Nests of Wasps, Yellow Jackets, and Hornets
– All angle 360 spray action
– Custom cap with holder for extension tube
– Kills Entire Nest
– Kills Insects returning to Nest
– Up to 8ft of spray distance
– For use outdoors only to treat nests under eaves, near window frames, doorways, carports, picnic areas, and outdoor play areas or anywhere nests are built. Not for use against nests located underground or in voids.
Do not treat when food is present. Clean treated surfaces before being used to prepare food.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. For Control of Exposed Nests of Wasps, Yellow Jackets, and Hornets: For use outdoors only to treat nests under eaves, near window frames, doorways, carports, picnic areas, and outdoor play areas or anywhere nests are built. Not for use against nests located underground or in voids. Use only for spot, perimeter or crack and crevice applications. A spot treatment is made to a localized surface area not greater than 0.2 m2. Spots are not to be adjoining and the total area of spots is not to exceed 10% of the surface area being treated (for example, floors, walls, ceilings). A crack and crevice application is made into narrow openings on the surfaces of the structure. Such openings commonly occur at expansion joints, utility entry points and between different elements of construction (for example, baseboards, moulding). An exterior perimeter/band application of a pest control product is made as a band or strip less than 1 m wide.
- Spray nest at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active.
- Stand a safe distance from the nest [1 – 3 meters]. Do not stand directly underneath.
- Shake can well before each use. Hold can upright and spray away from person. Push button to spray.
- Aim actuator at the opening in the nest and spray until soaked.
- Then spray the rest of the nest until it is saturated.
- Saturation of the nest is required for control. . DO NOT reapply within 24 hours of the previous treatment.
- Observe the nest for pest activity for at least 24 hours. After 48 hours, wear gloves to remove the treated nest.
- Spray only if there is no wind or breeze.
- Avoid spraying vegetation directly.
- Rinse with water any desirable foliage that is contacted with spray.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Please Click the link under Registration Number for full details: