Any corner, inside or outside is suitable for house spiders to construct their webs. House spiders are more common in garages, crawl spaces and basements as these areas are less disturbed and tend to harbor more insects.
Most spiders eat insects, but they can also eat other spiders. Some spiders, like the fishing spider, will eat baby fish called minnows.
Method of Travel:
1. Get the Clutter Away! Believe it or not, spiders are attracted to piles- piles of papers, piles of clothes, piles of shoes and more.
2. Dust those webs away- Keeping your ceiling and corners of the ceiling (and floors) dust and spider web free will eliminate webs, thus eliminating spiders from living in your home and harvesting spider eggs.
3. Repair windows and screens and seal cracks and holes around the house on the inside and on the exterior- it will help keep spiders out.
4. Remove cardboard boxes- Spiders love living in and around cardboard boxes. it’s best to get rid of these and replace them with dryable plastic totes, carts or containers.
5. Have your house sprayed by a professional exterminator once a year. This once (or in some areas twice) a year treatment will help with some of the common household pests such as spiders, centipedes and silverfish.
Steps to control:
1.Stop the food source and you’ll do much towards eliminating your spider population.
2.On the exterior of the house you can cause spiders to relocate by consistently knocking down the spider webs.
3. Please review the products listed below to determine which is the proper product for your need.
Product to use:
|Knockdown Crawling Insect Killer 439g|
|Knockdown Total Home Insect Killer 400g|
|Knockdown Indoor & Plant Bug Killer 400g|
|Knockdown X-MAX Flying & Crawling 454g|
|Knockdown Total Release Fumigator 150g|
|Knockdown Total Release Fumigator 340g|