MOSQUITO SHIELD™ – MS0022 – PiACTIVE™ 12 HOUR INSECT REPELLENT – BAG ON VALVE (B.O.V)
Relax…We’ve got you covered!
KUUS Inc. IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE CANADA’s FIRST and LONGEST LASTING UP TO 12 HRS INSECT REPELLENT, A REVOLUTIONARY GAME CHANGER IN REPELLENTS FOR MOSQUITOES, TICKS and BLACK FLIES. Our PiACTIVE™ BOV insect repellent provides up to an amazing 12 Hours of protection from biting insects and is great for the whole family. It can be applied on children 6 months and older. PiACTIVE™ is an icardin based active, that is effective, long lasting, and is a widely used active across Europe and Australia.
- Provides long lasting protection;
– up to 12 hrs of protection against mosquitoes and Ticks
– up to 10 hrs of protection against black flies
- Aerosol free Airosol™ BOV Technology – propellant is air!
- Will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- Non oily, greasy, or sticky
- Non-scented Formula
- Non irritant to skin*
- Skin friendly
- Good skin compatibility
- Dermatologically tested*
- Repels, effective, durable!
* PiACTIVE™ has been dermatologically tested. Human patch testing was for the determination of irritating effects on human skin, none of the subjects showed any reaction or none of the human subjects showed any irritating skin effects. As with all products applied to the skin, test a small area to ensure no adverse reactions prior to use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
How BOV works: Pressurized air surrounds the product filled pouch in the can. When the actuator (button) is depressed, the air exerts pressure on the pouch, providing the force required to discharge the product. All the air remains in the container and is not released into the atmosphere.
- All angle 360 degree spray action
- Non-aerosol (airosol™)
- Air pressurized
- Great for working outdoors, golfing, hunting, walking, picnics, barbeques, hiking, fishing, biking, running camping boating PERFECT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT – you can also click on the “PMRA” tab (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) tab to view the full label in English and French. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote, or endorse any products)