MOSQUITO SHIELD™ – MS0020 – PIACTIVE™ INSECT REPELLENT
Mosquito Shield™ is proud to introduce Canada’s first and longest lasting 12 HOUR insect repellent, a revolutionary game changer in repellents for mosquitoes, ticks and black flies.
PiACTIVE (icaridin) is recommended by the World Health Organization, Canadian Pediatric Society, and the committee to advise on tropical medicine and travel (CATMAT), as a first line of defense in Tropical climate regions and for children 12 years and younger.
Patented cap comes with a fully functional compass, whistle and carabiner hole for transportation.
Wash whistle thoroughly before using.
Relax…We’ve got you covered!
Enjoy being outdoors with New PiACTIVE™ Insect repellent:
- DEET FREE as always
- Non oily, greasy, or sticky
- Will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- No-irritating skin effects*
- Skin friendly
- Dermatologically tested*
- Good skin compatibility
- Provides long lasting protection;
– up to 12 hrs of protection against mosquitoes and ticks.
– up to 10 hrs of protection against black flies.
* PiACTIVE™ has been dermatologically tested. Human patch testing was for the determination of irritating effects on human skin, none of the subjects showed any reaction or none of the human subjects showed any irritating skin effects.
As with all products applied to the skin, test a small area to ensure no adverse reactions prior to use. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Should compass become separated from cap discard compass immediately – chocking hazard keep out of reach of children.
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- click on the “PMRA” tab (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) tab to view the full label in English and French.
- Registered in Canada for the uses indicated on the label and can be used SAFELY when the label directions are followed. (Health Canada does not recommend, promote, or endorse any product).