KNOCK DOWN™ – KD403D – KNOCK DOWN POT-IT PLANT BOTANICAL FUMIGATOR
Piperonyl Butoxide 2.0%
- Pressurized Spray
- Lock valve down for CONTINUOUS SPRAYING or ;
- Depress valve down for MANUAL SPRAYING
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY FOR:
- FIRST AID
FOR OUTDOOR AND GARDEN USE:
- Spray with valve in manual position.
- For bugs on such plants as Asters, Azaleas, Begonias, Chrysanthemums, Dahlias, Delphiniums, Gladioli, Irises, marigolds, Petunias, Roses and Snapdragons.
- Also for bugs on evergreens and small ornamental deciduous trees, shrubs and vines.
- For best results, spray in evening, or on cloudy days when air is still.
- Use slow, sweeping motions. Keep can 45 cm from plants.
- Avoid wetting foliage with spray.
- Spray rows at the rate of 30 cm (12 in) per second.
- For Heavy growth, spray row on both sides, repeat when needed.
- Spray with caution on young plants and new growth.
- Do not spray garden when temperatures exceed 32°C (90°F).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- click on the “PMRA” tab (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) tab to view the full label in English and French.
Please Click the link under Registration Number for full details: