NEW FOR 2015!
KNOCK DOWN™ – KD200DK – DUO KIT – BVT DISPENSER / MAX FLYING INSECT
KD200D – MAX FLYING INSECT KILLER
Piperonyl Butoxide 1.950%
Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 3.210%
AREAS OF USE: Garages, basements, enclosed porches & patios, mushrooms, utility rooms, storage sheds, workshops, outdoor storage buildings and crawl spaces such as in attics. Domestic kennels, domestic farms, domestic barns and domestic stables.
KD201A – AUTOMATIC BVT DISPENSER
- 1 X 9 Volt battery.
- One standard 9-volt battery will last up to 150 days
- Mounting hardware.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY FOR:
- FIRST AID
How to use:
- It is designed for use with the Knock Down BVT dispenser (KD201A).
- The dispenser automatically activates the special metered valve every 7.5 or 11 minutes.
- Within 24 hours the area is relatively free of flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths.
- With continued use, insect annoyance will be reduced.
- Effectiveness of this product will be noticeable within 1 hour after the dispenser is activated.
- One unit per 170 m3 (6000 ft3 e.g. 30′ X 25′ X 8′-H) of unobstructed space should be considered as an average with adjustments made depending on specific conditions at usage site.
- As with any method of insect control, best results are achieved when sanitation and other positive insect prevention practices are followed.
- Areas of use: Garages, basements, enclosed porches & patios, mushrooms, utility rooms, storage sheds, workshops, outdoor storage buildings and crawl spaces such as in attics. Domestic kennels, domestic farms, domestic barns and domestic stables.
- Metered pressurized spray for the control of flies, gnats and mosquitoes.
This insecticide is for use only in an automatic aerosol dispenser which releases 55 mg. of insecticide every 15 minutes or which releases 27.5 mg of insecticide every 7-1/2 minutes. The continuous use of this insecticide will reduce flying insect populations (flies, mosquitoes and gnats) within a few hours. One can protects a room up to 170 cubic meters for up to 30 days.
*Provide adequate ventilation after indoor use*.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- click on the “PMRA” tab (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) tab to view the full label in English and French.
Please Click the link under Registration Number for full details: