KNOCK DOWN™ – KD201D – X-MAX FLYING INSECT KILLER (For Metered BVT)
10.00% Piperonyl Butoxide
212g Aerosol for BVT (Battery Variable Timer) Dispenser Domestic
- Botanical Insecticide Pyrethrin
- Metered pressurized spray for the control of flies, gnats and mosquitoes.
- USE AREAS: Attics, Garages, Outdoor Storage Building, Horse Stables, Crawl Spaces such as in basement areas. Use area must have at least 170 cubic metres of free flow air space.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY FOR:
- FIRST AID
*DO NOT INSTALL IN THE LIVING AREAS OF THE HOME SUCH AS THE KITCHEN, BEDROOM OR LIVING ROOM* *KEEP PETS AND CHILDREN AWAY FROM SOLUTION*
Pyrethrum is a botanical insecticide produced primarily in the flowers of Tanacetum Cinerariaefolium, a species of the chrysanthemum plant family. Pyrethrum has been used effectively to control insects for decades and is non-persistent, decomposing rapidly in the environment. This rapid degradation of pyrethrins makes it an excellent choice for control of agricultural pests.
How to use:
USE AREAS: Attics, Garages, Outdoor Storage Building, Horse Stables, Crawl Spaces such as in basement areas. Use area must have at least 170 cubic metres of free flow air space. DO NOT INSTALL IN THE LIVING AREAS OF THE HOME SUCH AS THE KITCHEN, BEDROOM OR LIVING ROOM.
- It is designed for use with the Knock Down BVT dispenser (KD201A).
- The dispenser automatically activates the special metered valve every 7.5 or 11 minutes.
- Within 24 hours the area is relatively free of flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and small flying moths.
- With continued use, insect annoyance will be reduced.
- Effectiveness of this product will be noticeable within 1 hour after the dispenser is activated.
- One unit per 170 m3 (6000 ft3 e.g. 30′ X 25′ X 8′-H) of unobstructed space should be considered as an average with adjustments made depending on specific conditions at usage site.
- As with any method of insect control, best results are achieved when sanitation and other positive insect prevention practices are followed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: In areas where ceilings are approximately 3 metres high the dispenser should be located 2-2.5 metres above the floor at a point where air circulation will carry particles throughout the area. In areas where the ceiling are low, such as attics and crawl spaces, install the dispenser approximately 0.5 metres from the ceiling. To install can, remove protective cap and screw into dispenser. Do not install directly over food or food packaging surfaces.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT- click on the “PMRA” tab (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) tab to view the full label in English and French.
Please Click the link under Registration Number for full details: