Pyrethrin 0.5% – Stronger solution than the Total Home: KD110D & KD112D
- Botanical Insecticide Pyrethrin
- Water Based formulation, Residual Action
- All angle 360 degree spray action for ease of use
- Custom cap with holder for extension tube for precise cracks and crevice
- Regulated by Health Canada
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY FOR:
- FIRST AID
*KEEP PETS AND CHILDREN AWAY FROM SOLUTION UNTIL DRY.
- Pyrethrum is a botanical insecticide produced primarily in the flowers of Tanacetum Cinerariaefolium, a species of the chrysanthemum plant family. Pyrethrum has been used effectively to control insects for decades and is non-persistent, decomposing rapidly in the environment. This rapid degradation of pyrethrins makes it an excellent choice for control of agricultural pests.