KNOCK DOWN™ – KD113D – Indoor and Plant Max Flying & Crawling Insect Killer
Piperonyl Butoxide 1.25%
- Botanical Insecticides Pyrethrin
- Water Based formulation
- For use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment.
- All angle 360 degree spray action for ease of use
- Custom cap with holder for extension tube for precise cracks and crevice spraying storage of extension tube
- Regulated by Health Canada
GENERAL DIRECTIONS OF USE – Click on link for details: KD113D
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY FOR:
*Provide adequate ventilation after indoor use*.
*Do not apply to draperies, wallpaper or similar materials that may be stained.*
*KEEP PETS AND CHILDREN AWAY FROM SURFACE UNTIL DRY.*
- Pyrethrum is a botanical insecticide produced primarily in the flowers of Tanacetum Cinerariaefolium, a species of the chrysanthemum plant family. Pyrethrum has been used effectively to control insects for decades and is non-persistent, decomposing rapidly in the environment. This rapid degradation of pyrethrins makes it an excellent choice for control of agricultural pests.